Dual SlideLearn More
Learn more about Dual Slide
These dual slide LCD rack mount units feature flip-up design on adjustable brackets. Leave the rackmount KVM monitor up and slide the keyboard in, or keyboard only while the monitor is flat. With a dual slide KVM LCD Combo you have the ultimate flexibility. Some of these units include feature rich options such as:
- Keep Alive feature safeguards server for power loss to the switch.
- Designed for IBM, Dell, HP, Compaq, and Sun/iMac with USB/PS2 adapter. OK to mix platforms.
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Hot-pluggable when adding or removing PC.
- Name your server up to 16 characters.
- Scan mode: monitor your servers at 5-99 second intervals.
- Supports eight character password protection and search PC server name.
- Cascades for use with up to 128 servers.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15 pin HDB connector.
- No software needed ... plug and play.
- Sliderails have two fixed positions to prevent movement of the keyboard.
- Short depth: 18.9"
- Slide away flip-up monitor operates independently from keyboard.
- Built-in on screen display controlled by integral membrane switches.
- 104 key keyboard with touchpad.
- SUN Micro or MAC keyboard options available. Call toll free (800) 352-6631 and speak with your account manager.
- Standard D-sub 15-pin VGA input connect
- 12V 5a remote power adapter (single power source) standard.
- All mounting hardware included.
- 8x 6 ft cables included with units with 8 port KVMs; 16x 6 ft cables with 16 port KVMs.
- LCD Monitor Resolutions:
17" - 1280 x 1024 - 50,000hrs MTBF
19" - 1280 x 1024 - 30,000hrs MTBF