Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Headphones (Oak)
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Hand-Assembled From Premium Materials Like Steel, Wood, Copper, And Cowhide Leather
Designed To Emulate The Immediate, Detailed Sound Of Classic Klipsch Loudspeakers
Free-Edge 52mm Bio Dynamic Drivers Deliver Exceptional Clarity
About Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Headphones
The top of the range Heritage HP-3 wired headphones feature die-cast steel, milled wood, premium leathers, and machined aluminium components to deliver unsurpassed acoustic performance.
Klipsch certainly knows how to make a first impression. These substantial, hand-built Heritage HP3 headphones are impeccably packed in a large wooden display case. When you pull them out you can practically feel the weight of Klipsch's long, storied history — the premium materials, the pride in craftsmanship, the attention to detail. When you listen, they evoke that old-school, high-end Klipsch speaker sound. Intimate and detailed — like that burst of adrenaline from pushing to the front of the crowd at a concert.
Design & Presentation: The Klipsch Heritage HP-3 over-ear headphones feature a triple-vented, semi-open design, allowing some ambient sound in to give you the sense that you're listening to a pair of high quality Klipsch loudspeakers. The headphones come with two premium cables, a solid steel headphone stand, and come in a beautifully presented hardwood case.
Drivers: The Heritage HP-3 headphones are equipped with a pair of 52mm full-range, free-edge KG-520 biodynamic drivers. The drivers use a proprietary mixture of bio cellulose and inorganic fibre to provide superb balance and control. The urethane rubber surrounds prevents the drivers from rocking and tilting, creating distortion. The result is a solid piston-like action that is free from tonal coloration.
Premium Materials: The HP-3 headphones feature solid milled-wood ear cups with soft, supple sheepskin earpads that age naturally. The genuine hand-stitched cowhide headband sits gently on top of your head, providing a solid foundation. The headphones are hand-assembled, using visible copper nuts and bolts, to give it an industrial look.
Headphone Stand: The headphones come with a custom solid-steel rod headphone stand for proudly displaying your headphones. The stand features a 273mm rod and a 133mm diameter base, and weighs 0.72kgs.
Cables: The Klipsch Heritage HP-3 headphones come with two detachable braided nylon cables that terminate into a 3.5mm plug. The short cable is 1.37m in length is designed for use with portable devices, or at your desk. The longer 2.5m cable can be used for more serious listening sessions with your home components. A custom-fit 6.35mm adapter is provided for use with the matching Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier, or other components with a full-size 6.35mm headphone output.
In The News
“The Heritage HP-3 headphone just draws your attention to it with its gorgeous design and eye for detail.” Headfonia
Our Take On Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Headphones
First word? Wow! The first thing you notice about these exceptional headphones is the wooden presentation box they come in. Then you slide out the headphones which feel nice and substantial, only to discover a complimentary metal headphone stand supplied in the box. Fantastic.
So how do they sound? Well one of our staff members had this to say about the Heritage HP-3’s and he’s pretty hard to impress when it comes to headphone sound. “The Klipsch have a warm powerful sound with a lot of character. The character doesn’t get in the way of the music, it just helps it sound punchy. They are also one of the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever tried on and I love the feel of the premium leather.”
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Semi-open design combines a wide soundstage with powerful bass response
- Hand-Assembled: Accessed from premium materials like steel, wood, copper, and cowhide leather
- Distressed, vintage design that evokes Klipsch's storied, 70+ year history
- Purpose: Designed to emulate the immediate, detailed sound of classic Klipsch loudspeakers
- We recommend the well-matched Klipsch heritage headphone amp for optimum sound quality
- Driver: Free-edge 52mm bio dynamic drivers deliver exceptional clarity
- Powerful Magnet Array: Delivers precise and accurate music production
- Magnetic flux density greater than 1 tesla
- Earcups: Solid wood earcups for natural acoustics
- Triple vented grilles keep airflow controlled and smooth
- Headband: Padded and stitched leather headband
- Earpads: Soft, sunken sheepskin earpads for firm, cushioned fit
- Removable and magnetic
- Cables: Includes two detachable cables covered in braided nylon:
- 1.37m cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- 1.5m cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- Adaptor: 6.35mm adapter included
- Display Stand: Solid-steel rod headphone display stand included
- Case: Packaged in wooden, briefcase-style display case
- Frequency Response: 5-45,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 25 Ohms
- Available Finishes: Ebony; Oak; Walnut
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE