Klipsch PRO-180-RPW In-Wall Speaker
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Quality In-Wall Speaker For Home Theatre Or Stereo Systems
Klipsch SecureFit Installation System
Flat, Magnetic Grille, PVC Paint Shield Included
The Klipsch PRO-180RPW are the ideal In-Wall or In-Ceiling speaker where high efficiency and dynamics are key performance parameters.
True Reference Premiere Acoustics: Using the same acoustic components and horn material as the highly acclaimed Reference Premiere box speaker line, the Professional Reference Premiere Architectural series perfectly combines the aesthetics of an architectural speaker with the pure performance and dynamic voicing of the Reference Premiere series. With an 8” Cerametallic woofer and a 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® horn, the Pro-180RPW brings dynamic, powerful, detailed Reference Premiere sound to your distributed audio or home theatre system.
Securefit™ Installation System: The exclusive modular installation system allows for the dog legs to be engaged by hand to a preset clamping force, eliminating the possibility of overtorquing, which can lead to breaking the dog leg or cracking the drywall. The speaker module is then screwed to the bezel (using machine screws instead of traditional drywall screws) for a more robust, acoustically stable installation than the competition.
All New, Bezel-Free Magnetic Grille: A completely redesigned powercoated magnetic steel grille eliminates the bezel for seamless, pristine integration into the living space.
Pvc Paint Shield Included: Also included is a magnetic PVC paint shield that can be used to cover the speaker module to protect it from paint or construction dust during renovations or remodels.
Main Features & Specifications
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 23kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 50 Watts continuous (200 Watts Peak)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 25mm (1") Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 203mm (8”) Cerametallic Woofer
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite Baffle
- Finish: Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 258 x 400 x 101mm
- Mounting Depth: 99mm
- Cut Out Dimension (WxH): 235 x 375mm
- Installation Kit: K-800-W or IK-800-W II (sold separately)
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE