Marantz TT42 Turntable (Black)
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Fully Automatic Operation. Precision Belt Drive Design.
Manual Start & Cue Control. Fully Floating Chassis.
Includes Lid/Dustcover And Pre-Fitted Phono Cartridge.
Bring out those vinyl classics with the Marantz TT42 turntable. The TT42 is fully automatic, features a low noise direct coupled DC servo motor and full floating chassis and is supplied with a quality cartridge.
Marantz's TT42 turntable makes it easy to breathe new life into your record collection. It offers both 33-1/3 or 45 rpm playback speeds with the flick of a switch so you can enjoy your LPs and 45s for years to come. Marantz even includes a 45 rpm adapter for added convenience. This 'table's sturdy base and belt-drive design minimise the vibrations that can compromise sound quality. The included moving magnet cartridge delivers smooth, detailed sound, and comes pre-mounted for quick and easy setup.
Automatic Playback with Manual Control: The TT42 gives you convenient fully automatic operation, with auto-return and shut-off. A cueing lift lever also lets you manually raise the tonearm and place it precisely on any track you wish without the risk of scratching your records. The included detachable dust cover helps keep your 'table clean between uses.
Low Noise DC Servo Motor: The Marantz TT-42 full automatic turntable employs a DC Servo motor belt-drive system (with rubber belt & metal bearings) to ensure accurate speed & rumble-free sound reproduction.
On-Board Phono Preamp: The Marantz TT42 DOES NOT include an on-board phono preamp so it must be plugged into an AV Receiver or Amplifier dedicated phono input.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: Fully automatic belt drive turntable
- Motor: Low noise design direct coupled DC servo motor
- Wow & Flutter: +/- 0, 10; 0.07%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Tonearm: Low coloration tone arm
- Chassis: Full floating chassis
- Auto Shut Off: Full automatic end-of-side arm lift
- Lift: Manual start and cue control
- Two Speed: Plays both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Cartridge: Pre-installed DN251S Moving Magnet cartridge
- Lid: Transparent lid/dust cover
- Leads: Supplied with L+R RCA Interconnects
- Finish: Satin Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 137 x 360mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years + 1 extra if product registered online
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE