Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F Speakers
Please Note: This item is in stock and ready for despatch. Please note that it may not be on demonstration or available for immediate in-store collection.
Great For Home Theatre & Music, 5-driver, 3-Way Bass Reflex Design
3 x Bass Drivers, 1 x Mid-Range, High Quality X-PAL™ Tweeter
High Quality Cabinets Finished In Matte Black Or Gloss White
About The Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F Speakers
The Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F floor standing models is for those of you who want awesome performance at a sensible price. Conservatively styled yet classy, impeccable fit and finish, the choice of Matte Black or Gloss White and a range to suit most domestic situations. Best of all, the price is spot on, showing you don't need to spend a fortune to get a great all 'round product at a truly affordable price. Go Paradigm.
The stylish and affordable Paradigm Monitor SE 6000F Floorstander is the perfect introduction to the world of high-performance audio. Sure it’s packed with state-of-the-art technology, the kind of stuff only found on speakers that cost much more. But more important, the new Monitor SE Series is part of the Paradigm family of high-performance loudspeakers, and just like all Paradigm loudspeakers it’s engineered to change the way you think and feel about your entertainment. The 6000F is a tall yet slimline cabinet that is designed to perform on the big stage - read medium to large rooms - and will definitely suit the loudest rock tracks or big-time movie blockbusters.
Built on Research: Monitor SE loudspeakers benefit from Paradigm’s fundamental research into the science of sound. This research, conducted by Paradigm in conjunction with the Canadian National Research Council, has resulted in many of the innovative materials and patented audio technologies found throughout Paradigm speakers. Imagine lifelike musical performance in any listening space; breathtaking effects and realistic imaging details that bring your music & movies to life.
Tweeters: Paradigm X-PAL Pure-Aluminium Dome Tweeters with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) Lens. This patent pending design acts as a refined phase plug, blocking a wide range of out-of-phase frequencies which increases and smooths output without colouring the sound. Both visually stunning and functional, Paradigm's signature PPA Lens technology improves performance while also protecting the tweeter from getting damaged.
Bass & Midrange Drivers: High-performance mineral-filled polypropylene cones with inverted dust caps are lightweight and rigid. Downroll surrounds give them a clean, low-profile look.
Enclosures: Beautiful Monitor SE speaker cabinets, with their unmistakably European fit and finish are solid and very well made. With their simple elegant lines, they complement today’s most stylish décor. Each model is available in high-gloss white or matte black finishes.
Our Take On The Monitor SE 6000F
The Monitor SE line is the entry-level gateway to the Paradigm speaker family. It lives up to the Paradigm performance reputation in every way, and offers an audiophile experience at a surprisingly affordable price. We were thinking that the previous Paradigm Monitor Series would be a hard act to follow. Ha! Paradigm seems to pull off the impossible with consummate ease and has dished up the next level in affordable speakers with the Monitor SE Series. Stylish, smooth dynamic sound, great finishes, good proportions and very fair prices make this Monitor SE range one of the go to speaker at this price point. Come in and have a look, we're sure you'll agree.
Main Features & Specifications
- Design: 5-Driver, 3-Way Floor Standing Bass Reflex Design.
- Bass Drivers: 3 x 140mm Bass Drivers
- Cones: Mineral-filled polypropylene cones, inverted dust cap, downroll surrounds
- Midrange Driver: 1 x 140mm Midrange Driver
- Cone: Mineral-filled polypropylene cone, inverted dust cap, downroll surrounds
- Tweeter: 1 x 25mm Dome Tweeter
- Cone: X-PAL Dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled, perforated phase-aligning tweeter (PPA) lens
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15 - 130 Watts RMS
- Recommended Maximum Input: 100 Watts RMS - must be 'clean' power
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 21kHz ± 3dB
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz(tweeter/mid) & 800 Hz (mid/woofers)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (Nominal)
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Speaker Terminals: Will accept bare wire or banana plugs
- Speaker Accessories: Spikes & Rubber Feet Included
- Finish: Matte Black. Also available in Gloss White
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 230 x 1050 x 360mm
- Weight: 19.9kg each
- Designed In Canada
- Warranty: 5 Years (Covers faulty workmanship and materials, but not abuse)
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE. Image above for illustration purposes only. All other items sold separately.