Van den Hul The Mini Sub Hybrid Subwoofer Cable
Please Note: This product is in stock at our supplier's warehouse and will be ready for pickup or immediate despatch within 1-2 days. Thank you for shopping at Audio Trends.
Low Resistance Large Crystal Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
Quality Shielding For Enhanced Signal Protection
Optimised for Low Frequency Signal Transfer
Ultra-Compact & Flexible Design From Holland
Available in Various Lengths
The van den Hul Mini Sub Hybrid has been specially designed using specific materials for use as a subwoofer cable. It is extremely flexible, and has an attractive cream coloured jacket that blends easy in any interior, making it very suitable for longer length subwoofer cable applications and all interconnections where there is need for a very flexible, price-efficient cable.
About The Mini Sub Hybrid Cable
Subwoofer Interconnects are specifically engineered with bass conductors to optimise low frequency signal transfer for fast-dynamic, transient bass. As a result, they are engineered differently from your typical RCA interconnect used for connecting components including CD players. The design combination of a superior transmission quality, a very low conductor-conductor capacitance, a very high screening factor together with a high mechanical flexibility and a long durability, though not being easy to manage, successfully has been achieved.
The balanced construction, is made with two centre conductors each having 12 x 0.15 mm. strands. (AWG 24 each, respectively in red and black foamed polypropylene insulation). The conductor material is large crystal OFC with a dense silver coating. The external 5.0 mm. diameter jacket is made of HULLIFLEX a material with superior properties compared to PVC; HULLIFLEX gives The Mini Sub Hybrid a very long life span without any ageing effects. The jacket colour is cream.
Main Features & Specifications
- Product Description: van den Hul The Mini Sub Hybrid Subwoofer Cable
- Connectors/Plugs: RCA on both ends
- Special RCA type C - 5.5 allows ease of installation
- Cable Type: Screened Twin Core (Balanced)
- Cable Diameter: A 5mm outside diameter allows the cable to be used in confined spaces and also easily hidden.
- Eff Conductor Cores: 0.212 mm2 / Cores ~AWG 24 / Cores 12; Screen: 144
- Resistance Cores: 8.5 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 1.7 Ohm/100 m.
- Capacitance: Core-core: 44 pF/m
- Conductors: Ultra-Flexible 99.999% Large Crystal Oxygen Free Copper Conductors with a dense Silver coating
- Shield: The cable is shielded to protect delicate signals against interference from external high voltages and currents
- Insulation: Cores: Polypropylene foam
- Jacket: HULLIFLEX / 300 Vrms min.
- Jacket Colour: Cream
- Available Lengths: 1 Metre; 1.5 Metre; 2 Metre; 3 Metre; 5 Metre; 7.5 Metre and 10 Metre
- Manufacturers Warranty: 5 Years - Does not cover misuse or a abuse
Note: Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. E&OE.